9.02.2009

Stirring

The north shore did stir a little from its summertime slumber this past weekend. I caught the reinforcement swell as it peaked on Monday. Anyone who knows me knows that if I'm gonna get some waves on the north shore, 95% of the time you can find me at V-land. This time was no different.

The swell size and angle were perfect for this day at V-land - about 3-5 ft., not too north, not too west, but had plenty on both peaks. If only the tide were a little lower, the inside woulda been going drain-o. Too bad I only had about an hour to get some (my dad was watching the kids on the beach). Plus it was crowded, detracting even more from what the session easily could have been, but I was pretty stoked overall, regardless (Mostly because for once, someone got some shots of ME, not the other way around!)
No feeling like it

No comments: