4.07.2010

I Got Nuthin'

So, my camera's been out of commission lately so I haven't been getting any shots (which is sort of a dumb thing to say since I haven't posted a ton of shots yet that I DO have anyway - still working on getting to that). Crossing my fingers that Olympus will fix my camera for free under the warranty. I guess Olympus's idea of 'waterproof' is not the same as mine; the camera didn't do so good after its most recent visit to Pounders (I'm guessing a few grains of sand got into the seals, which let just enough water inside to do the damage). It's a bummer because the surf has been pumping all over the island. Not just with the great winter we've had, but we've also had a couple early season south swells, too, including one that was 4-6'+. Sadly, I didn't even get to surf that one because my kids were here visiting and I was super sick with a cold/flu on top of that. Oh well, as long as El Nino does his (her?) thing some more this summer, we're good.

Here's a lame shot of a wave at Bowls during the peak of that solid south swell a few weeks back.


No comments: