11.18.2009

Yokes - 10.17.09

Just like last September-October, I was hoping that we could get a little more late-season pumping SSW swell. Wish granted.

She was going off pretty good today and should be holding tomorrow, too. I spent most of my time with the camera but wished later I had put it away a little earlier and got some waves for myself (got a few just before dark). My camera skills were definitely not on point today (sucks that you only really find that out once you upload everything to the computer) and most of the shots were really blurry and had to be deleted. Here's a few gems, but not even these do justice to the jacking swell and ripping that was going on out there today. I must say, overall, my spunjah-brutha's were killing it a little more than the surfers today....























W-wu-wuh, what was that surfer-man, backwash was kinda sketchy? Aaaaah come on - this ain't da army, quit being a paratrooper and suck it up!

No comments: