6.27.2009

Need shots?

See some shots on the site that you'd rather see on your wall? E-mail me and for a limited time, I'll send 'em to you by e-mail for free! Hit me up at getpitted808@gmail.com.

I can also make prints and other specialty items with the shots you see. Here's a list of some of the products I can produce for you:
  • Prints
  • Calendars
  • Wall clings
  • Standouts, matboards and gallery wraps
  • T-shirts
  • Puzzles
Email me at getpitted808@gmail.com for ordering information on any of the above.

(Again, please don't be a 'grabber' by right-clicking the shots and saving them to your computer. Yes, the shots on getpitted808 are free (for now) and I know it's a pain to go through the trouble of emailing me to get the shots you want, but the process of me getting to know my audience better through you contacting me will help me put out better and better work. Also by emailing me, you can let me know what you'd like to see on the site, if anything, and what kind of improvements I can make. Plus, the resolution of all the images on the site is significantly reduced from the originals - printing the shots on your end will come out much better for you if I send you the original files. Mahalo's for respecting the site!)

No comments: